• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments


 Oakland A's GM Billy Beane is handicapped with the lowest salary constraint in baseball. If he ever wants to win the World Series, Billy must find a competitive advantage. Billy is about to turn baseball on its ear when he uses statistical data to analyze and place value on the players he picks for the team.

One Response so far.

  1. Espana says:

    Here is my final thought, at one point in the movie I felt like I was watching the next sequal to the movie Major League. Then at another point I felt like I was watching the next Karate Kid (Pitt as Mr. Meagiue and Hill as Danialson). Every scene was so formulaic and generic. This a complete mis-representation of how a baseball team really works. The characters had nothing to add. The story was poorly written and the script even worse. Pitt is a pretty good actor, but even he cannot take a bad script and make it work. Jonah Hill was the completely wrong person for his part.

    I am a true lover of baseball and I hated this movie.

Leave a Reply